Last updated: June 13, 2020
- Information We Collect
- You provide to us on our Website information such as your email address, name (optional), company name (optional) and payment information (for deposit and withdraw purposes).
- Some information is automatically collected during your visit of our Website. This may include information such as the Operating System (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type, the website you visited before our Website and “cookies”. This information is stored only for your last ten visits and is used to prevent unauthorised access to your account and prevent abuse of login and registration forms.
- You can delete this information yourself at any time in your account.
- Cookies are small data files stored in your browser by a website. Among other things, they help us improve our Website and your experience during using our Services.Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you set your browser to reject cookies, some features won’t work due to the technology specificity. For more information on how to reject cookies, see your browser’s instructions on changing your cookie settings.
- We retain your data while you use our Services. If you want to delete all your information in our system simply use “delete account” option in control panel of your account.
- We also collect personal information from buyers of our users, usage of which is also governed by this Policy.
- How We Use Information We Collect
We collect information only for these purposes:
- prevent loss of your data;
- secure your and other our users' accounts from unauthorised usage, being stolen or hacked;
- provide better services to all of our users;
- improve our Services, Website and how we operate our business;
- understand and enhance your experience using our Website, products and services;
- process, manage, complete, and account for transactions;
- provide customer support and respond to your requests, comments and inquiries;
- send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services offered by “NIXT” and our selected partners;
- protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorised or illegal activity.
- Data Transfer
- We process Personal Data on own servers placed in several countries (not US area). Data stored and processed by the “NIXT” platform may sometimes be moved between different servers (in a secure manner).
- All countries or territories where “NIXT” processes data ensure an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of said data.
- Data Security
We take the protection of customer data extremely seriously. Technical measures are in place to prevent unauthorised or unlawful access to data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to data.
- Sharing of Personal Information
- Information You Share
- Information We Share
We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent.
- Information You Share
- Personal Information Security
We take reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. It is your responsibility to protect your user names and passwords to help prevent anyone from accessing or abusing your accounts and services. You should not use or reuse the same passwords you use with other accounts as your password for our Services.
- Receiving information from us
- You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from “NIXT” by following the instructions in those emails.
- If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your “NIXT” projects or our ongoing business relationship, service and transactional email, etc.
- Changes to This Policy
“NIXT” may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date above. You agree that your continued use of our Services after such changes have been published to our Services will constitute your acceptance of such revised Policy.