GENERAL TERMS OF SERVICE
("NIXT" service agreement)
Last updated: June 13, 2020
These Terms of Service ("Terms") are a legal agreement between you ("you", "your") and “NIXT” ("we", "our" or "us") and regulate your use of “NIXT” services ("Services"). This document applies to all interactions with “NIXT” (located on the domain https://nixt.io and all it's subdomains).
- We do everything possible to keep your (and ours) privacy and anonimity.
- We store some non-personal (technical) data for limited time in order to get your account secured from being stolen or hacked.
- Although anonimity we do not tolerate any evil, harmful and/or illegal actions and will suspend or delete your Account for that reason.
- We are not liable for any damages related to the use of our Services.
- We do not guarantee or take any responsibility for any product or service of the third party mentioned at our websites.
- Restricted activities
- You may not, nor may you permit any third party, directly or indirectly, to perform actions listed in this section. You are fully responsible for all activity that occurs under your Account, including for any actions taken by persons to whom you have granted access to it.
- We do not want to attract excessive attention of any authorities. So using our Services for any illegal products, services or activities is strictly prohibited. If we reasonably suspect that your “NIXT” Account has been used for an unauthorized, illegal or criminal purpose we may immediately suspend your Account or delete it permanently.
- That applies to the types of businesses listed in APPENDIX 1. If you are uncertain as to whether your business is restricted or have questions about how these requirements apply to you, please contact us. By registering with us, you are confirming that you will not use our Services to accept payments in connection with the following businesses, business activities, or business practices, unless you have received prior written approval from us.
- You may not perform or attempt to perform any actions that would interfere with the proper working of our Services, prevent access to or use of the Services by our other users, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You may not perform any activity that in any form exposes us, other “NIXT” users or our partners to harm.
- Effect of Termination
If these Terms or your “NIXT” Account is terminated or suspended for any reason we will:
- delete your information and account data stored on our servers,
- compensate our damage with funds on your balance,
- not be liable to you or any third party for compensation, reimbursement, or damages for any termination or suspension of the Services, or for deletion of your information or account data.
- We have implemented comprehensive technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You provide your personal information at your own risk.
- You are responsible for safeguarding your Account, your password to it and for restricting access to the Services from your mobile devices and computer(s).
- You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or Account or any other breach of security, so we can prevent harm temporarily suspending your Account.
- No Warranty
- You understand and agree that “NIXT” provides Services “as is” and without any warranty, express, implied, or statutory. We make no warranty as to the reliability, accessibility, or quality of our Services. You agree that the use of our Services is at your sole and exclusive risk.
- We do not warrant or guarantee that our Services will meet your requirements and will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted, error-free, without defect or secure.
- Limitation on Liability
- You agree that “NIXT” is not liable to you or to any other party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, regardless of whether we were advised of the possibility of such damage.
- In the case that applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you, although our liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
In the event of any dispute between two or more of our users, we will be the sole arbiter of such dispute in our sole discretion. Our decision (which may include termination or suspension of any Account subject to dispute) will be final and binding on all parties.
- Third Party Services and Links to Other Websites
- You may be offered services, products and promotions provided by third parties and not by “NIXT”, including, but not limited to, third party developers who use NIXT’s services (“Third Party Services”).
- If you decide to use Third Party Services, you will be responsible for reviewing and understanding the terms and conditions of these services. We are not responsible or liable for the performance of any Third Party Services.
- Further, you agree to resolve any disagreement between you and a third party regarding the terms and conditions of any Third Party Services with that third party directly in accordance with the terms and conditions of that relationship, and not NIXT.
- The Services may contain links to third party websites. The inclusion of any website link does not imply an approval, endorsement, or recommendation by“NIXT”. Such third party websites are not governed by these Terms.
- “NIXT” does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party.
- Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to change this policy. If we make major changes, we will notify our users in a clear and prominent manner. Minor changes may only be highlighted in the news section of our website.
APPENDIX 1 TO “NIXT” SYSTEM TERMS OF SERVICES
Goods, Works, and Services Prohibited for Sale via the System:
- Weapons, ammunition and defense products. Drugs, drug-like substances and plants, as well as their ingredients, or any substances for
- their production, as well as descriptions of methods for producing such substances.
- Medical drugs and medications dispensed on prescription only, as well as raw materials or instructions for their production.
- State awards or distinguishing badges. Identification documents and government issued documents (including falsified documents), and everything connected with creating or obtaining false identification documents or counterfeit government issued documents.
- Government agencies’ uniforms.
- Specialty items related to the police and law enforcement agencies.
- Electronic equipment prohibited for use in this country or region.
- Devices used for hacking and tampering with locks.
- Information containing personal data or data suitable for undertaking illegal activities (spam emails, etc.).
- Illegal services (such as hacking, DDoS attacks, botnets etc).
- Information containing state, banking, or trade secrets.
- Information whose sale violates any third parties’ copyright and/or related rights, trademark rights, or patents.
- Information that violates a person’s privacy, infringing upon the honor, dignity and business reputation of individuals and legal entities.
- Archeological heritage items.
- Items of artistic and historical value that constitute a country’s cultural values.
- Items or services that violate the norms of public morality (including, but not limited to, child pornography, Nazi memorabilia items, escort services, and prostitution).
- Any equipment used to organize and conduct gambling.
- Any items with available initially but removed serial numbers.
- Malicious software.
- Goods or services directly or indirectly compelling illegal actions (promoting social, racial, religious, or ethnic strife; discrimination, violence, hatred, revenge, harassment; containing propaganda of terror or physical harm).
- Fake or counterfeit goods.
- Items and equipment intended for use (including illegal transfer) of copyright protected items without the permission of the authors (including, but not limited to, components designed to remove copyright protection or regional restrictions, or software elements of electronic devices).
- Dangerous goods (including, but not limited to, those that contain explosive, toxic, poisonous, and/or radioactive materials).
- Information about the production of explosive, pyrotechnic, incendiary, and other similar substances and devices.
- Human organs and human remains.
- Goods or services that have no value in use.
- Asset management and investment services provided by unlicensed businesses, as well as any intermediary activity that facilitates the transfer of funds between the parties entering into a transaction forbidden herein.
- Services of advertising (promoting) goods, works and services specified in items of this Appendix.